Exhibiting at ExpoNG...

Tim and I took Creech Bottom and my unnamed peat micro layout to ExpoNG last weekend...

Always a friendly show this year was the busiest yet and Tim and I had a lovely day talking to the public and other forum and 009 society members. The layout behaved brilliantly and got a lot of favourable comments. The micro fascinated the crowds and the only troublesome loco was my Haig. Lots of interest in my Bagnall saddle tank - that should be available through Narrow Planet before Christmas. Thanks to those who took photos - these are some I collected from members on the 009 Modellers Facebook group - thanks chaps! More soon...

Comments

  1. Sorry to have missed ExpoNG this year, layouts look great. Really looking forward to seeing the Bagnall kit James.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.