Czech tank in 009: painting...

This has got to be one of the slowest models I've ever built - it must be over 12 months since I started the project? Anyhow - another big step forward in the past few days as I've begun painting the finished model...
I have opted for a typical European green with red buffer beams but black wheels and frames on this one... details have been picked out too (metalwork for some of the pipework and safety valves and lagging on the steam feed pipes as well as a red handle on the smokebox door.
There is a little more detail painting to do before fitting the works plates - and then I can add some weathering. This little engine is destined for the peat works, so will be a little dusty but quite well cared for... like the original O&K 40hp. More soon...

Comments

  1. Is this to become a kit, and if so, have you an idea of a price? I hope I am not being ignorant. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.