Porthgain in 009: plates fitted...

The etched nameplates I designed arrived yesterday from Steve at Narrow Planet (thanks Steve - great service as usual)...
These have added the finishing touch to my model of Porthgain - and look great!
The model is 'finished' but I might add a very subtle touch of weathering with the airbrush when the works plates for Sirdar arrive and I can weather both models together.
(Note the 'blob' on the tank above the name plate is water, not glue thank goodness).
I hope to take some photos of her in service with a suitable rake of wagons in the next few weeks on Creech Bottom. More soon...

Comments

  1. That has a lovely sort of Rye & Camber set of proportions to it. Very attractive.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s much smaller than it should be, but it is of me, a caricature, and something I treasure.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.