Primed progress...

A few locomotives are now progressing through my workshop in parallel...

All three shown here have been primed ahead if painting - there is also the Andrew Barclay 'Porthgain' primed.

First is the scratchbuilt Kerr Stuart Sirdar on the Minitrains F+C chassis. 
Second is a top secret (ish) project (can anyone guess what it is? more importantly what sort of layout it may be destined for?) - more on that another time...
Third and final is the Davenport, destined for my gold mine layout.
More soon as they get some colour...

Comments

  1. Is the 0-6-0 a Henschel? I seem to remember something similar at the Toddington NG Railway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jung... but they all look the same don't they! It's tiny though, not much longer than the Narrow Planet O&K :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right... Jungs, O and Ks, Henschels etc I guess were built to the same designs so any differences would only be small wouldn't they!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.