A glimpse inside the shed?

Well thanks to Jan from RMWeb I managed to get hold of a long out of print book on the MSC and it's reignited the interest for Meadow Lane, in general, and more specifically the shed itself.

I've been sketching out how I think it would work, and the stuff you see in the sketch is stuff I plan on scratchbuilding or have ordered from Gaugemaster (as they do Preiser stuff and a very nice lathe, pillar drill, welding kit and tools are in their range!).

Once RMWeb is back online I intend to start a new blog for this layout so keep your eyes peeled.

Comments

  1. That looks brilliant. I really like your sketches - they are perfect for getting a glimpse of what you want to recreate. I'm guessing the only way of viewing inside the 'shed' is via the rail entrance?
    Your sketches are good because you draw close ups of areas from different perspectives, whereas I would've just done one of the outside without much detail.

    I'll look forward to more once RMWeb is back!
    All the best,
    Jam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.