Lyd2 in 009: more details added...

I love building Worsley Works kits, they fall together so easily and tonight was no exception.
This evening I folded up and soldered the rear steps. These were quite straightforward despite appearances but very fiddly. After fitting I soldered the rear buffer beam and the remainder of the sand boxes.
The exhaust silencer on the bonnet was formed by rolling around a file handle before soldering the ends in place. I had to file one side to get it to sit level before soldering it onto the bonnet.

Finally I tried soldering in the small triangular front steps but alas these will have to be fitted in plasticard and superglue because they were just too tiny to solder and hold in place.

Another Worsley Works kit arrived today but more on that another evening!

Comments