Estate coach in 006.5: interior detailing...

Only a brief update, to show a little more progress on the estate coach, as the interior is pretty much complete...
The seats have been fitted now they are complete. I used Slaters corrugated iron 4mm scale plastic sheet - the reverse has fairly widely spaced deep grooves, which looked a good comprimise and I prefered it to the 2mm scale planking I also had the option of using. This was fitted between the cross braces, for strength. In reality I should have fabricated a secondary frame inside the cross brace. I also added the inverted V bracket to support the centre of the bench. I have also added strips of microstrip to the floor to represent the wooden planking.
This thing is TINY - it looks well with the little brake van - and hopefully, if I pop in a seated 4mm scale figure then it will look suitably snug (photos from Facebook page of the Dalmunzie Estate). You can also see my small tipper wagon - this is not a Busch model, it's a 3D printed skip, mounted on cut down Minitrains end brackets glued to a Busch skip chassis.
The next step is to add some details to the chassis and body sides before I can start painting it. More soon...

Comments