Creech Grange: adding a backscene...

I've been experimenting with adding a photographic backscene to Creech Grange...
This is just the back-scene from Creech Bottom, and I've placed the new layout in front of this and then posed a few photos to see the potential of using this for some further photography.
The layout offers plenty of scope for close in angles, and I'd like to do some nicer photos outdoors under natural light. I grabbed these using light from a patio window and my iPhone - I intend to set something up outside and use my real camera.
Most of these show the Heywood tank, but I did get the Hunslet out for one photo, and actually inadvertently took my favourite snap last!
The production batch of Heywood wagons and Avonside locomotives are on the way from the printers - so these will be out before Christmas as I hoped! More soon...

Comments