Commission: Trio of Jungs in 009...

I'm clearing through unfinished projects at the moment as with ExpoNG out of the way, the new kit launched and design work starting on my next 009 layout it's a pleasant way to spend a spare half an hour...
I've been working on a private commission based on my EuroNG Jung Cn2t. This one has been finished so far in unlined dark green, black chassis and red buffer beams. I need to finish off some of the details now including the steam feed pipes in a light grey and improving the finish on the cylinders, than I can give it a light weathering before it wings it's way off to hopefully a happy customer in Germany!
As well as the steam engine I've been making a little progress on my very drawn out Jung ZL233 diesel. I started this BEFORE I started the Davenport diesel, which has the other parts of the chassis conversion under it - the Jung has a Minitrains F&C chassis with Gmeinder axles. The body is a 3D print with etched parts. I've never released it as a kit because of the cannibalism that is required to the one chassis, really we need a matching pair of kits to make the conversion worthwhile! Anyhow I'm happy, the chassis will be grey and then the bodywork heavily weathered.

More soon...

Comments