Planet Industrials: Transfers...

Steve and I have wanted to include more than just kits in the Planet Industrials range, becoming a home for all sorts of items that are useful to those modelling industrial railways in the United Kingdom, so this announcement marks the beginning of this range diversification...
I've designed 4 sets of industrial transfers, covering numbering, lettering and some NCB/British Steel marking, as well as some less 'British Rail' wasp stripes...
These are designed to offer some flexibility, as well as covering more than just locomotives - they well suited to rolling stock (see above) as well as road vehicles and general signage. I hope to add more styles in the future. They should be available in the Narrow Planet marketplace in the next few weeks. More soon...

Comments

  1. Let me know when they go on sale and I'll get a story up on World of Railways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil - I certainly will - should be about a week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.