3D prints arrive...

The long awaited test prints for the Narrow Planet O&K and Faur L18H along with my own LAS arrived last night...
It's so cool to see the LAS and O&K that I designed come to reality. The good news is the O&K fits absolutely perfectly! This means I can now measure up and add the last few bits to the design and finish the etch artwork. 
The LAS is nearly there but I'd not taken the width over the motor brushes into account when drawing the side tanks so these have been cut out of the print. It also needs a bit of modification in the cab area to sit at the correct height on the chassis. 
4
The Faur is drawn by Steve and the new print had revised mounting holes for the 08 chassis and now includes the front grill. I'll be building this one up as a 'keeper' from the second etch he sent me with the original.
More soon...

Comments