Diesels on shed...

I think the Aughagen ‘narrow gauge’ engine shed has been the slowest kit build in the world! However, I dug out the polystyrene cement last night and glued the stone bases to the floor, and then the walls to the floor...
The diesels are 009, and the shed is H0e (well actually I believe it’s a standard gauge shed in TT!) but even with the locomotives up on rails they will still fit in the shed – and it will have a ‘snug’ fit – a shed any bigger would begin to overpower the ‘depot’ side of Bejsu Reka. However, with the stone base added, I’m happy with the relative size to the 1:72 (i.e. over scale) cottage building as they are about a foot and a half separate on the base board.

Eagle eyed readers will note the LKM V10C is now without front couplings – I have decided to modify these to better represent the prototype and add a little to their height to reduce the risk of nuisance uncoupling. More soon…

Comments