LKM V10C in 009: handrails...

Well that was easy! I sanded down the primer finish today and was impressed with how cleanly the FUD material cleaned up. There are a few marks here and there due to the printing process and their location makes them hard to remove but otherwise it looks very good indeed...
Remember these photos are a lot bigger than the finished model...
So then on to handrails and I managed to snap both my 0.4mm drill bits but I think it was worth it because fitting the handrails and door handles has brought the basic model to life. I also fitted a vent (buffer from the donor 08 chassis) and access doors to the bonnet (10 thou plasticard). 
Steve has received the etched artwork I have produced for the window frames, bonnet grill and works plates so once they arrive I can get a final coat of primer on and then on to painting. More soon...

Comments