Visitors to Creech Bottom at WHR Great and Small...

I was very luck to have a number of visiting locos to Creech Bottom over the weekend at the WHR Great and Small exhibition...
It is always a pleasure to meet members of the Facebook group and forum - and put faces to names, and even nicer when they bring stock to run on the line. Charlie very kindly lent me a stock box with a whole range of engines in...

Above is his Chris Ward print of Townsend Hook, lovely finish, and a good runner - albeit a bit tall for Creech Bottom, Seen here with the pre-production 009 Society etched brass Stanton coach kit.
Charlie also lent me a very nicely converted model of Talyllyn based on the Bachmann Skarloey. This model convinced me to aquire one for 'bashing' in the near future into a Corris style Falcon locomotive with shorter overall length to be more in keeping with the layout.
He also lent me his Narrow Planet Bagnall, seen here on the right with my own version.
On Sunday we had a line up of Bagnalls - with both IST and Saddle Tanks present from Charlie and John Wooden. Back row, left to right, mine, Charlie's and John's, front row, Charlie's scratchbuild IST, my scratchbuild - and then John's based on the 2A Rail Shapeways print.
John also brought over his Narrow Planet Pamela, which is seen here with my example...
Later in the day I was operating Charlie's scratchbuilt Andrew Barclay on a Minitrains Krauss, this was lovely, a really beautiful locomotive.
More soon...

Comments