Romanian Krauss in 009: nearly finished...

I did plan to not share any more photos until after the weekend where I hope the Krauss will make it's debut in post war France on Charlie Insley's layout...


However with such lovely light earlier this evening I thought I'd sneak her out for a few snaps. So since you lot last saw her the glazing, drivers and roof have been added. The window spectacles picked out in white and the smokebox and roof have been lightly weathered along with the chassis. 
The only task remaining is to dry brush some gun metal where paint would have been worn away. So yes, nearly finished and nearly a milestone. My first locomotive for Bejsu Reka (if you discount the draisine recently featured in Narrow Gauge World). More soon...

Comments

  1. Amazing and very well done... Congrats to that real great piece of romanian logging railroad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.