Romanian Krauss in 009: lined out...

Wow what a transformation some white stripes can make...

I ordered some 0.5mm white lining transfers from Fox and at the weekend I gradually added these to the Krauss. They we're surprisingly easy to apply with care and some Micro-Set fluid. I also painted up the custom etched brass plates and added these to the cab side on the driving side, to get the full effect. The window spectacle frames have also been given a coat of satin red and I've still got the white thin edge to apply. My aim is to have a complete but clean (i.e. Not weathered) by Saturday so I can take it to run on St Etienne. More soon...

Comments

  1. Hello James,

    CONGRATULATIONS - I'm really blown away by your very fine model of the Krauss loco. Please keep up your excellent work and show us your results. They are a great inspiration for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.