Bagnall in 009: basic structure...

I've done a bit more scratch building on my Bagnall inverted saddle tank this evening...
I started by finishing off the window openings in the cab to 3.5mm - I have ordered some RT  Models spectacle frames for this model. I then moved on to fabricate the rest of the tank. This has also been filled with fluid lead. 
The chimney has been cleaned up and sits perfectly now and I have made a start on a scratch dome, turned up from some plastic section in a drill, cut to length and then shaped to fit the boiler. Plenty more to get on with cab sides next - then on to detailing, more soon...

Comments

  1. Hi I don't suppose you kept the measurements for this model ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get in touch via my Facebook page and I'll see what I can find - I've still got the note book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.