More French 009...

Well I've been on the look out for a second Minitrains Bridgadelok (well third if you count the chassis under my Jung Dn2t) for sometime...
Specifically the green one with straight chimney. I wanted to model an example of a sugar beet line, and I've picked this example here. I'll be modifying the model to better represent it, and so far have switched the domes around, and removed the water lift pipework. I need to check the roof arrangement, but will re-position the whistle.
The tank and cab side on this side will also be modified to represent the coal bunker, which means removing some rivets, adding some new ones, and adding a fillet of plastic. I will also add handrails and a few other details before painting. The intention will be to keep it green, but perhaps a shade darker/dirtier, with red buffer beams and black frames.

More soon...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.