Kisten Torfwerk on my table...

I've shared photos of my micro layout before but I was taking photos of my two new EuroNG kits, the Jung steam locomotive and the Diema diesel...
Therefore I had the layout out for 'running in' purposes. There was no playing what so ever, honest.
The Jung, despite being a sugar cane tramway engine, looks at home on the overgrown track at the peat works on a train of wooden wagons (available through Shapeways in my EuroNG store).
There are some awesome views possible by peeping across the layout from one side to the other.
The Diema actually does fit in the engine shed, not many locomotives do, but it's so narrow it clears the door.
The Jung's lining was a labour of love, but is very effective. In this photo you struggle to see how small this layout is!
I really do love the overgrown track, and it is amazing how easy it is to keep it clean and it doesn't impact the performance of these excellent Minitrains locomotives.
More soon...

Comments