Winifred in 009: body and chassis...

It's been a while since I worked in etched metal and it's been fun getting the soldering iron out and working on a metal based kit...
The Brian Madge Hunslet is now a running model, the chassis, rods, cylinders etc etc are all fitted and she's been running in on my American 009 roundy roundy nicely. The next job will be adding details - and I'm lucky there are a wealth of photos on the internet of the prototype.
I'm still to decide on the livery and name, part of me wants to model Winifred, but also part of me is keen for a family resemblance with my other quarry Hunslet... or even perhaps a reddy brown finish with orange/black/orange lining - or black with orange/black/orange lining... we will see... in any case she'll need a name too so I'd better get thinking of something vaguely suitable. More soon...

Comments