My workbench...

I thought it might be interesting to share a photo of my workbench and workshop area, squeezed in our small cottage in North Wales...
Here is's looking pretty tidy because I've had a big tidy up - half of the library is in this room too, and the cupboards and shelves are full of commissions and tools. It's a small cosy space to work in, with reasonable light, although more space would mean permanent installation of some workbench mounted tools! Above my desk some sketches for inspiration and a Humbrol colour chart, what else!

If you'd like me to work on your own custom model then get in touch via the contact form here on my website. More soon...

Comments

  1. Whilst it may be a compact space; having a dedicated and separate space with which to work on projects must be very handy! I have to ask though; how many small bits have you lost down the cable grommet in the workbench?! Seriously though, looks a great place to work; especially being as organised as it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.