2019 a year on a page...

2019 has been a great year and I have put together a 'greatest hits' poster showing all the models completed in the 12 months, if you click you should be able to download a full-size picture that prints nicely at A4...
If you'd like to see your own dream model in the mix next year then do get in touch. With over 30 years model making experience, combining a unique blend of scratchbuilding and 2D and 3D design, I can offer you a complete end to end package from concept to reality, as well as more traditional kit building, re-finishing and weathering projects. I've also been known to build layouts on commission from time to time! Thank you for the support this year, seasons greetings and best wishes for 2020! More soon...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.