European interlopers...

I took a few photos for use on my EuroNG Facebook page over the weekend, and couldn't resist getting out the Lyd2 and posing on East Works too...
This beast was constructed some time ago and is part of my European NG collection that still has no full-time home being too large for the peat works layout. Another 'one day' project hampered by a lack of space (and time). Along with the Lyd2 are a Px48 and some larger Forestry locomotives.
I also grabbed a few shots, as I say of recent EuroNG projects, here is one that didn't make the cut, the prototype C50 with a Minitrains coach and stake wagons, looking not entirely out of place compared to photos of some of the forestry railways in Paul Engelbert's book through Locomotive International.
A busy week here as the large scale commissions are pushed through the paint shop, if you're interested, the EuroNG range is available through Narrow Planet marketplace, and if you'd like to commission me to build you a model of Lyd2 or any of the my own kits then get in touch. More soon...


Comments