Visiting another garden line...

Another Wednesday and an offer of a visit to John's 32mm gauge line again meant I had a deadline to hit...
To assemble, modify and paint my new 7/8ths driver figure from Si at Model-earth! He is a 'Jack' driver with alternative head, and has had major surgery to his left leg to clear the regulator servo, however in place he looks the part, and being posable has his hands resting on the cab side and gas pipe. The loco ran superbly again, and despite the foliage doing its best to remove the fresh paint no damage was done, apart from surface scratches that rubbed off with a cloth. You may also notice the bucket and tin of Brasso, a few small touches that the scale seems to bring out of me! A few more things to do but she is beginning to look how I want her now...
A few other visitors, and John's own locomotives saw a Roundhouse Linda, Lady Anne, hand made Russell and Archangel Sgt Murphy in action, I grabbed a couple of snaps with my phone but mainly enjoyed the company. More soon...

Comments