Lyd2 visits Bron Hebog at Super-power...

Welsh Highland Railway, a mixed sort of place for me, whilst I love the Garratts, and the scenery, it feels an awful lot like a standard gauge railway most of the time... so Super Power is when it comes to life with an intensive service and a wide variety of stock...
I went along on Sunday to help with the Narrow Planet stand, but it wasn't too busy so I got a little distracted playing with my Lyd2 model on Bron Hebog. What a layout! Absolutely incredible in size and consistency, the stock, the scenery all beautifully balanced and composed and well together. Lyd2 stretched its legs and ran twice in each direction, behaving itself, and enjoying the longer run!
It really did look very much at home!
I also took along Winifred, seen here with Britomart, she only did there and back, but with her little wheels and no driver, she did well to manage that!
Out on the big railway Lilla was offering shuttles along to the carriage shed and looking very lovely indeed, and inside the Narrow Planet stand was looking great.
Steve and I managed to escape for an hour or so down to Caernarfon, even managing an ice cream before returning in the old observation car, built as a van in 1880!
A great time, and lovely to see some familiar faces - hope to see you all again soon. More soon...

Comments

  1. Nice! Hope your Lyd2 ran well James... You did a spectacular job of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.