Wednesday steam up at John's...

As has become a bit of a regular thing this summer, Wednesday, kids back in school and the chance to spend the afternoon playing trains on a friends garden railway... 
What better way to while away a few hours in good company, steam and plentiful tea, coffee and biscuits... even tea-cakes this time!
Paul brought his lovely 15 year old Russell (see above) which was running very nicely indeed. I took my 7/8ths loco and stock, as usual, and nice to give her a stretch of legs.
John ran his Lilla, a wonderful Roundhouse model that could well tempt me into the world of 16mm - if it weren't for my thing about small internal combustion locomotives!
and Clive (IIRC?) brought along a Taliesin, another Roundhouse model which ran like a swiss watch.
Later in the afternoon Richard and Tyler arrived but I'm afraid I missed the chance to get a few photos of their stock. Lovely to meet a few new faces, and a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. More soon...

Comments