Canal Street Wharf: some inspiration...

I visited Blists Hill, the recreation Victorian town at Ironbridge, yesterday. The canal side area proved to be more inspiring than I remembered...
It brought to mind my own micro layout 'Canal Street Wharf' - which may get renamed at some point... possibly Bicton Wharf, or Bicton Heath Wharf - we'll see... anyhow the mixture of buildings, textures and industrial fixtures and fittings are some of what I hope to created on my layout.
The canal side view with crane, and the old tramway car in the distance...
Looking back the other way. The height between wharf and canal being similar to my layout.
Finally, a view round the back with tank, pipes and sheds, and lots of lovely corrugated material.
It's been a cracking year 2018, so here's to another. Happy New Year and all the best for 2019...
More soon...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.