Commission: Davenport diesels in H0f...

I've recently completed a pair of 'DYMCO' H0 scale Davenport diesels for a customer in the US...
These diminutive shunting engines use a Busch feldbahn Deutz chassis and combine a 3D printed body shell with etched overlays. The customer requested a worn orange finish and simple numbering 7 and 8.
The models are tiny, much smaller than my usual 006.5 models - as these are 3.5mm to the foot, rather than 4mm to the foot. The kit is available as a custom order direct from myself with around a 4 week lead time, alternately I can construct your very own custom model, and source a chassis. Get in touch via message, email or the website contact form for your own price and proposal.
These pair were painted in Humbrol gloss orange before transfers were applied, sealed with dull-cote and weathering applied in my usual manner, washes and airbrushing, to give the appearance of two worn but well loved industrial shunters. I look forward to sharing photos of them on their home layout later this year. More soon...

Comments