Commission: Swedish coach in 0-14

I've been working on a third Swedish coach for a customer since Christmas - this is called a Kings Coach and i understand that was because it carried the mail, the King's 'Royal Mail'. Whatever, it results in a peculiar design with a balcony at one end and a compartment at the other...
The model was formed from a kit if parts. The chassis needed the sides adding, these being assembled from individual window sections into the desired lengths. The roof added in styrene I curved around a metal pipe.
The transfers were designed by myself, and printed by Precision Labels, and give a finishing touch to quite a distinctive model, that was finished in Humbrol enamels before being sealed with Testors Dullcote.
This is winging it's way to it's new home, get in touch if you'd like me to assemble or create your dream model from scratch, via the contact form on my website, Facebook or a PM on one of the forums. More soon...

Comments