Class 37 chassis detail...

I took my daughter for a trip out this afternoon to our local preserved railway, the Churnett Valley Railway at Cheddleton near Leek. We spent many happy days there earlier this year and were hauled on numerous occasions by the lines resident Class 37 due to a steam engine failure for a lot of the summer.

The line is 'closed' during January but I thought we'd see something today, and since my daughter really wanted to see some trains it was worth a punt. Cheddleton was pretty busy and we found 37075 in the platform - much to Elly's delight! She loves the big blue diesel.

Anyway since I'm about to embark on detailing my third Bachmann Class 37 I though it prudent to take a few chassis detail shots to help me with my detailing - and thought they might be of wider interest so have shared them here as well.



Hope they are of some use!

Comments