Airbrushed filth...

Not so much filth as a minor begriming really...


After last night's washes and dry brushing it was the airbrush's turn to dirty up the Schoema this evening. I'm still getting used to working in the smaller scales so rather than mix up gallons of the weathering shades I used a small mixing palette I got in a water colour set years ago.

I mixed up a warm grey (from cream and black) and dusted the roofs of both Wasp and Viking. I used chocolate (98) neat on the chassis and I mixed a touch of black into the chocolate for the exhaust staining on Vikings bonnet.



It's difficult to photograph these subtle finishes under internal lighting, but I hope you get the idea. When they're finished I'll grab some photos out doors.

I got an email from Steve at Narrow Planet as well today, so the works and name plates will be on their way soon!

Comments