Viking progress...

Damp miserable weather means no airbrushing...

I've learnt by experience that it only leads to poor finish, whitened varnish or spotty paint finish. With that in mind I haven't been able to progress my G scale coach repaint (http://ejklr.blogspot.com).

Therefore I glanced upwards and the 009 projects caught my eye. With an hours work Viking is ready for a touch of weathering and some paint inside the cab... I added a short bit of L shape plastic above the Greenwich couplings, then re-fitted the grab handles with Superglue. I touched in the buffer/couplings, footplate, brake hoses and coupling eyes with black and the grabs and can handrails in white.

It's beginning to look quite fetching but I'm still not sure on it's future, and whether to sell it on and focus in G scale?

Comments