Coffee evening...

I had a visit from two very good friends this evening and we talked trains, models, drank coffee and ate biscuits... Tim and Charlie are great company.
We shared each other's models, marvelled over lovely locomotives and drooled over the compensated Faur... We talked projects, kits, scratchbuild and we ran trains up and down a yard of flexi track whilst a Minitrains Gmeinder circled Tim's quarry diarama with a pair of skips.
The Faur didn't really fit in the quarry, infact it was longer than the straight, but the yellow Minitrains Gmeinder looked right at home.



Comments

  1. It sounds like so much fun... I wish I lived close by and could have attended (if I was even welcome to attend of course!).

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.