Czech CKD C760/90d in 009...

Despite working on the scratch-built Romanian Krauss, the 3D printed O&K, Polish LAS and Resita, the CKD C760/90d has been on my 'to do' list for the longest...

 
Initially I hoped to use a custom built chassis but so far that hasn't been possible, however the ubiquitous Graham Farish 08 has the outside frames and the right size wheels... So one option is to draw up a 3D block that uses the Graham Farish bits, but another is to selectively compress the body. I wondered if a visual compromise could be acceptable to me so scaled down a drawing and cut it up by hand.
Verdict? I think it's actually quite cute, and is less than 3mm short, but if I go to the trouble of a model, then should I go the whole hog and do it properly.
Comparing the 'reduced' length version to the LAS 70, vs 90hp, seems about right still.

Comments

  1. Pls let me specify that her manufacturer was not Skoda but CKD...

    Greetings from Czechia,
    hank

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.