Romanian Krauss in 009: detailing finished...

A major milestone reached this evening on the Romanian Krauss I have been scratchbuilding...
I have finished the cab details off with doors, handrails and the small ducket on the rear, I believe used for passing fuel through from a support wagon on the prototype.
This gave me the opportunity to apply a coat of primer and wow what a transformation! It's always my favourite part of a build when the final primer is applied and the mix of materials is transformed into a coherent whole. More soon...

Comments

  1. Hi, your Krauss is looking amazing. I know the prototype from many photos and your model is properply the best I've ever seen of this locomotive. I look forward to see her finaly painted with decals on it, ready for the first tripp into the woods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.