Forestry Jung in 009: detailing complete...

I think I said last time that this model was ready for colour? Well I had a change of heart and have detailed it further...
You might notice the funnel has been changed? I wanted something more distinctively European so this is actually one from a Liliput U-tank which I was given by Tim a long time ago - it doesn't screw into the chassis but the way the model is designed means the body is a press fit anyway.
The details added were a combination of white metal details (RT Models turbo generator and headlight) and scratch (plasticard actuator for sand box and various wire lengths). I also added a coal bunker to the fireman's side and hinge/strapping to the smokebox door. Finally I fitted a rear coupling, a Narrow Planet 'Bosna' (small plug - these are now available to order through NP as separate items). These details were then blended in with a dusting of primer. More soon...

Comments