Creech Bottom Works - 'Booths Siding' layout...

So after an enjoyable trip to ExpoNG with Tim and Grindley Brook Wharf, I found myself with some renewed enthusiasm and focus on carrying on my Creech Bottom empire...
I picked up the points required for the plan shown above at the show. I have another IKEA Lack shelf ready, and the MDF for the track bed and ground cover paint. I also have enough flexi-track for most of the layout and a few of the buildings, plus all the trees so it should go together quite quickly once I start work.

The recent book on the Furzebrook Railways from Twelveheads has been the final push to let me show the latest thinking - along with discovering some wonderful old drawings and sketches from Brian Clarke of Saltford Models fame. As the project develops I'll share progress on here and my other blog as well as the 009 Modellers Facebook group and NGRM Forum. More soon hopefully...

In the meantime, Creech Bottom will be at Rainhill upstairs in the village hall this Saturday from 10am.

Comments