LKM V10C in 009: raw print in FUD...

I commissioned Jon at Underground Models to draw up the East German LKM V10C in 009. A very good design process we had an excellent print ready version in about 6 iterations...
I ordered a version in Frosted Ultra Detail from Shapeways to test both the design and the material. First impressions when it arrived today we're good, and the only slight error in the print is the chassis doesn't quite fit!! I'll feedback the issue to Jon. 
Hoping to start on this in 2014 after the custom parts I'm drawing up to be etched are made... More soon...

Comments

  1. Opps! Sorry about it not meeting expectations. Hopefully the CAD file can now be edited accordingly so this doesn't happen again.

    Jon R, Underground Models

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.