Workbench update...

Sometimes it seems that I've not much to share on the workbench, as projects in progress move along slowly but nothing is finished...
I thought I'd share some of the work that is underway at the moment. First I'm working on some of my own projects, a pair of Pannier tanks, a 57xx and 74xx. These are lovely to work with, and add extra details and I'll share more on this soon - I'm waiting on some prototype 3D printed tank supports for the 74xx...
Another personal project, but something that might end up making it into the Narrow Planet range, a Thermos flask in 7/8ths scale!
Finally, a pair of ModelU figures, destined for my Panniers, but I'm happy to source and paint your own loco crew, starting from £20. Contact me on here with your requirements for a personalised proposal. More soon...

Comments