In Print: January 2022 Continental Modeller…

I was really pleased to receive a complementary copy of January’s Continental Modeller in the post before Christmas…


Flicking through the pages I had a feeling it would be the article I’d written about my Florida Central CF7, and I was right! It was lovely to see this in print, and Andrew and the team have done a great job with the layout of the article. I’m not a regular reader these days, but I always find CM a consistently good read compared to many of the magazine rack British magazines in terms of its range of material and quality of modelling. Pick up a copy if you can, it should still be on the shelves for a few weeks… more soon…

Comments

  1. I regularly buy both RM and CM, the former as I always find several things of interest (layout ideas, new products, etc.), the latter more because I enjoy the modelling. I very much like the idea of the prototype CF7, "upcycling" a successful but outmoded locomotive into something more useful at the time, and I enjoyed reading your article.
    Not sure I'll ever get around to a US standard gauge layout, at least not in H0, but I do have a 70-tonner and some track and structure kits in N....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, I’m glad you enjoyed the article. I did enjoy building the model, there is something lovely about taking an older model and detailing it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.