Victory Sound Preview...

I'm very excited, again. Just like the first time I set eyes on the first Engineering sample of the Planet Industrials Victory, I've got the same feeling as a kid in a sweet shop...

My own weathered ‘livery sample’ posed on Pont-y-dulais, I can’t wait for the production models now…

Paul Chetter has finished working on our sound project, and I've been testing and evaluating the final sound file in the revised Engineering sample with new speaker enclosure. The sound reproduction is superb, the feature list incredible and the experience as close to driving the real thing with a hand held electronic controller in OO as you can get! In this video I share the features we've included with Paul's help and guidance, along with the way the model performs, sounds and is controlled. I particularly love the way you get a mechanical clanking and banging as you back off the throttle whilst the model 'coasts' under a delayed deceleration before you apply the brakes, yourself, to bring it to a stop. This is the future! I'm a total DCC sound convert!

I hope you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to the Planet Industrials channel. Until next time, more soon...



Comments