For Sale: N, OO, 009 and G!
I am surrounded by reminders and good intention, of projects started that will not be used or finished, and duplicate models that take up space and are not my current interests…
I don’t often have such a broad scale clear out but I have been ruthless in my assessment of some of these, especially Creech Bottom, but this will be a positive move forwards in many ways, and help free up mental space as well as physical - and of course, recharge the modelling budget somewhat.
Extra detail and photos can be shared upon request.
Get in touch in the usual way, via the contact form.
All prices exclude postage - collection is also possible. Prices on multiple purchases are negotiable.
![]() |
| N gauge / Farish 150 - £130 |
![]() |
| OO standard gauge / Bachmann Class 25 - £150 (provisionally sold) / 4 wagon collection £100 (provisionally sold) |
![]() |
| Night Shift N - £250 (Excludes stock and power supply) |
![]() |
Whole set - £400 (provisionally sold) |
![]() |
| Creech Barn 009 - £150 (provisionally sold) (Unfinished, excluding stock and etched ‘shelter’, carry box available for extra). |
I will keep the thread up to date with status, as items sell they will be marked as such, so if our find this at a later date it will be clear what may still be available. Thank you all for the support, as usual, and hopefully deep pockets.
Until next time, more soon…
Support my work
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. Alternatively, feel free to buy me a coffee, where regular memberships start from just £1.





Hi James, just sent you a message via the commission form about 25155. Thanks, Edward
ReplyDeleteJames, I always fancied building a garden railway for my grandson, so I would like to purchase the entire set of LGB stock. How do I let you know my address and pay you?
ReplyDeleteUse the form here: https://forms.gle/F9kzugBkBewDLcZs5
DeleteHi James, I’ve just sent a message via the commission form regarding the 4 wagon collection. Thanks Julian
ReplyDelete