More cards and bookmarks…

I like to include a thank you in every commission, and to help with that I produce a range of bespoke cards. This is the third batch and they continue to give me a great deal of pride and joy when I fold them carefully to pen a few words to a customer…

£8 from Light Railway Stores

This third collection of 6 is available in one of two ways… commission me 6 times or just visit Light Railway Stores and pick up a set! £8 including postage, no envelopes, blank for your own message equally they make lovely printed momentos or photos for the wall. Largely of recent N gauge projects, they are a deliberately personal collection. I love all of them.


A second batch of book marks have also arrived, I sometimes pop these in with commissions, purchases or letters - or see me at an exhibition and ask! I chose another scene from Inside Out, probably the most exciting thing I’ve made for some time… check out the layography for links to photos…

Can you tell it’s a slow week on my own workbench this week? Progress continues on commissions but I’m struggling to find time for myself, such is life. Until next time, more soon…


Support my work

I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. Alternatively, feel free to buy me a coffee, where regular memberships start from just £1.

Comments

  1. Some really effective photos James, the angle shots really come out well. I know we discussed older iPhones at Larkrail, my wife can't believe I'm thinking about switching from android but the quality of the pictures speak for themselves! Inside out was definitely a special layout, I'm still convinced it would work for a china clay works but it will be a while before I have a go at that.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely as always to hear from you Tom! It is lovely to be able to share these wonderful models with everyone here - but in print, it is another level!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.