Kerr Stuart Sirdar in 009...

Well now what's this on my work bench? It's a model and prototype I've wanted to build for some time but being very aware of Adam Hamilton's excellent prototype kit knocking about I've been putting it off...
Well as I had a 'spare' Minitrains F&C chassis knocking about I finally caved and plan to build this model for the ExpoNG challenge. The chassis has been modified by cutting down the front and back of the block as much as I could, the frames have been cut to match the prototype and the cylinders filed down to be as close as I could manage to scale. 
The footplate and cab back are 30thou plasticard. I suspect this may stall as there are so many models on my workbench but more soon(ish)...




Comments

  1. What tool did you use to cut the front off with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh I used a razor saw from Exacto or Expo tools.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.