Commission: Diana transfers in 009...

A few months ago I was commissioned to draw up and design the transfers for the lining and name for the Kerr Stuart 'Sirdar', preserved today in grey, lined white and black and named Diana...
At ExpoNG this last weekend Ben Powell, the builder, brought her along for me to see in the flesh. Ben has used the Tyneside Models 3D print from Shapeways, using a Minitrains F&C chassis. Ben has cleverly modified this to incline the cylinders, and re-shape the fly cranks which has made a massive difference. The rivets are a little 'heavy' but I think he's made the most of the print, and he was very happy with the transfers - as am I, seeing something I designed used to such great effect.
Contact me for your own commission model, or even just component or transfer design, using the forums, Facebook or the contact form on my blog. More soon...

Comments