Deutz OMZ122 in 009: finishing touches...

I don't think I've ever shared photos of my Deutz since it was finished. It's a Small Run Batch kit, and runs beautifully despite my ham fisted chassis building...
The bonnet isn't quite the right profile, I've tried to round this off but there is still a slight peak. The cab is fully detailed based on photos - I left off the air filter as my prototype didn't have one fitted. The oil can on the footplate just needs blending in...
Hopefully in this last shot you can see in the cab enough to see the various pedals and levers!
I will be taking some decent photos with the Deutz, my LKM NS2s and small steam locomotives on the micro layout in the coming weeks so that I can write an article on it's construction so I may share some of it at work soon. 

Comments