Friday Update: Nineteen Two Twenty-one...

I'm afraid this weeks update is both a little late, and a little short...
I've been busy working on a project that I can't share much about yet, but I've also been progressing the Backwoods standard gauge garrett, and it's been a pleasure to see if come together and begin to look very much like a real engine - appearances can be deceptive though, there is still an awful lot of detail to add including the cab interior and the brake rigging. I've moved on from soldering now as it's all fiddly mixed media pieces, using a mix of resin and cyano depending on the part... lurking in the background are the U18B, waiting painting, and my old White Pass diesel, that's out of the display case for no good reason other than I wanted to look at it...

I hope you have a good relaxing weekend wherever you are, and normal service should resume next week, all being well. More soon...

Comments