1,000,000?! Thank you one and all...

I've been keeping an eye on the 'all time' reads of this humble blog, just a little over ten years ago I started my own website due to the problems RMweb3 and it’s replacement, the community, was experiencing...

Eras of modelling, from GWR teens, through my first diesel, my first Eastern European narrow gauge love to the Victory project. 1000000 reads of my rather dubious wittering over 1500+ blog posts.

Today it will pass a milestone: 1000000 unique reads. Somethings have changed, and strangely the countries favourite railway modelling forum again is suffering from it's own popularity with stability problems. Back in 2011 when I started, those early posts documented my OO gauge 'modern image' 2000 era layout. Over time the story of 009, more recently model making commissions, my own H0 scale models and over the past year or so daily updates that have kept both me (and hopefully you) entertained through the lock downs and pandemic. Thank you to one and all of you for engaging with me, for visiting and reading and getting involved. 

Until next time, more soon...



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. 

Comments

  1. 1M reads that is indeed a milestone and well done. However the blog is NEVER wittering and ALWAYS informative and inspirational. Your modelling deserves the wider profile a blog brings.

    Looking forward to continuing reading about your journey

    Best regards

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 1-million mark! You have amassed and entertained quite an audience. Onward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rob. It’s amazing how many regulars there are our there, and they come from nearly every corner of the planet if the analytics are to be believed! When I see the numbers and reach I feel quite humble. I’ll carry on blogging, it suits my mind and way of working.

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Always a pleasure to read and plenty of inspiration to find here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate every person who stops by to read, those that comment and those that down.

      Delete
  4. Nice to see the px48 featuring on your blog! Congrats on your blog achievement!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard, a real change in my 009 modelling building that kit, thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.