Dyfrdwy Tramway: Ruston awakening…

Does the sun always shine on the Dyfrdwy Tramway? Hardly, but from my photographs you might be encouraged to think so…


After getting a little gloss lacquer on the pair of Rustons they needed a photo outdoors to check the sheen, and the finish, ahead of weathering. The garden is waking up, as the line is too, and I look forward to running a few trains later today, and I’m sure there may well be a little update, if that is the case! In the meantime I hope your able to make the most of the spring sunshine. More soon…

Comments

  1. Very nice, James.
    Yes, it's summertime.

    Cheers
    Dirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite, but going in the right direction!

      Delete
  2. Hi James

    Your weather certainly looks better that here. Its been grey and misty all day. However the photos are great and remind me of the atmosphere of NG industrial railways I visited in the 1960/70's. I have a photo I took and Rodmell Cement works back in 1968 admittedly of an older Ruston which has the same sunny vibe. Will e-mail you it

    Best regards

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the photo Alan, it’s lovely full of modelable character.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.