Friday update: Twenty-two six nineteen...

Well I don't know where that week has gone, it's been busy and I've not been 100%, so projects have progressed but I've neglected any updates...
First up, a final photoshoot with Creech Bottom before it's dismantling, I can't say where the photos will be heading but suffice to say I'm very pleased to have it's last feature in such a respected magazine. Here is one that DIDN'T make the cut, my Waril with suitable train (very Sand Hutton) at the clay mine.
It's been airbrush central earlier in the week as well, with Talyllyn coaches, Austrian weed killing vans and Hunslet Wagonmasters all being worked upon. The coaches are now finished and will have their own post shortly, and the other items not far behind.
Finally, a sneak peak of what the new 009 layout may end up looking like - I appear to have been invited to exhibit it later this year so had actually better crack on with some wood work in the coming weeks, my least favourite part of layout building. In the meantime, enjoy the weather this weekend, I'm off to Porthmadog tomorrow to catch up with friends. You might find me behind the Narrow Planet stand in the Boston Lodge carriage shed. More soon...

Comments